[protege-discussion] Collaborative Protege

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Wed Sep 19 02:17:26 PDT 2007

   Thanks Tania,

It's good to know that you know all about this and that this expected
behaviour with the latest version of Protege. The collaborative
functionality is great - exactly what I was just starting to need
when you delivered it!

Regards

Jonathan

   Thanks Tania,

It's good to know that you know all about this and that this expected
behaviour with the latest version. The collaborative functionality is