[protege-discussion] Exception during installation of Protege 4 and 3.4 on Vista

Linh Duy Pham lpham at ict.swin.edu.au
Wed Apr 2 07:41:05 PDT 2008

Dear Protege staff and users,

I tried to install Protege version 4 and Protege version 3.4 and I had an
InvocationTargetException. Clicking on the Details button showed:
NumberFormatException for input string "0-b19". Then the installation
failed. Please refer to the jpg attachment.

Do you know how I can overcome this and get the Protege installed on my
system?

My system runs Vista Ultimate and Java 1.6.0_05.

Thanks a lot for your time.

Kind regards,
Linh