[protege-discussion] Cypher Natural Language to RDF/SPARQL transcoder

Sherman Monroe smonroe at monrai.com
Thu Apr 3 09:07:23 PDT 2008

 Hi All,

I'd like to announce the shinny new Beta release of
Cypher transcoder, a semantic web and NLP platform for converting natural
language sentences and phrases into RDF triples. This release is based on
Sesame 2.

Cypher is an AI program that generates the .rdf (RDF graph) and .serql
(SeRQL query) representations of plain language input, allowing users to
speak plain language to update and query databases. With robust definition
languages, Cypher's grammar and lexicon can quickly and easily be extended
to process highly complex sentences and phrases of any natural language, and
can cover any vocabulary. Equipped with Cypher, programmers can begin
building next generation semantic Web applications that harness natural
language.

Please try my application, and feel free to submit questions, suggestions,
etc. If you find value in the program, please help spread the word to your
colleagues.

The latest build can be downloaded from:

http://monrai.com/products/cypher/

The official mailing list can be found at:

http://groups.google.com/group/cypher-developer

The documentation can be found at:

http://monrai/products/cypher/documentation

Thanks,
-sherman

--
I pray that you may prosper in all things and be healthy, even as your soul
prospers