[protege-discussion] Converting relational data to OWL ontology

Gibson Chimhamhiwa g.chims at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 7 04:33:53 PDT 2008

I have developed an ontology for a portal at our organization using Protege. Currently the information on this portal is stored in the PostgreSQL database. As my next step I need to connect this ontology to the PostgreSQL database so that I can perform semantic reasoning about this information through the ontology.

[1] How can I connect to the relational database using Protege.
[2] Is there a way for me to develop a Protege Front-End to the database.

regards.

Gibson.