[protege-discussion] Neuron Web Service

KristinaN at gmx.net KristinaN at gmx.net
Thu Apr 10 09:16:59 PDT 2008

Hallo!

I would like to use Protege in a project, but we need a webservice
and so I tried the plugin Neuron which works fine. Then I wrote a
client and I can use a few methods with "true" as result (login, isValid, logout).

But when I try to run methods like "getAvailableProjectNames" I get this
error:

java.rmi.ServerException: RemoteException occurred in server thread; nested exception is:
	java.rmi.UnmarshalException: error unmarshalling arguments; nested exception is:
	java.net.MalformedURLException: no protocol: Software

Thanks for any help!

Kristina

This is my client:

import org.apache.axis.client.Call;
import org.apache.axis.client.Service;

public class Main
{
      try {

        String endpoint = "http://localhost:8080/axis/services/NeuronWebServiceSoap";

        Service service = new Service();

        call.setTargetEndpointAddress(new java.net.URL(endpoint) );
        call.setMaintainSession(true);

        call.setOperationName("login");
        String login = (String) call.invoke( new String[] {"Guest", "guest"} );

        call.setOperationName("getAvailableProjectNames");
        String project = (String) call.invoke( new Object[] {} );

       }catch (Exception e) {
	   System.err.println(e.toString());
       }
   }
}

--
Psst! Geheimtipp: Online Games kostenlos spielen bei den GMX Free Games!
http://games.entertainment.gmx.net/de/entertainment/games/free