[protege-discussion] Oracle Driver problem in Datamaster/ Datagenie

Aditi Breed breedaditi at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 15:53:33 PDT 2008

Hello,
           I have been trying to connect to my Oracle Database from Protege
. However I am unable to do so . Infact the default oracle driver name (
oracle.jdbc.driver.OracleDriver ) doesnot even turn up in the list of
ODBC?JDBC driver names .
CAn someone please provide me with specifics of setting up an Oracle
connection with Protege Datamaster or even Datagenie plugin.

Regards,
Aditi