[protege-discussion] protege Characters problem

yiawind yiawind at gmail.com
Sat Apr 12 05:38:38 PDT 2008

Q1:When I use exceptional Characters on protégé 3.3.1 class's
denomination (ex:"'? é), it always appear an error message "invalid
name" .
No matter I use "Edit / Insert Unicode Characters" or "Encoding"
method, it is not feasible. I don't know whether it can be solved or
not?

Q2:How to let the exceptional Characters appear in the first units
place when I use it on protégé 3.3.1 class's denomination?
I have tried to use protégé 4.0 alpha and sometimes it will be OK.
However, when I open files, it has an error message or can't key in on
protege4.0 alpha.