[protege-discussion] Where is the EditorPaneWidget?

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Mon Apr 14 12:16:23 PDT 2008

This is part of the Standard Extensions library.  You can use this URL
to check out from Subversion:

http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/repos/protege/standard-extensions/trunk/src/

You can use this URL to browse the code via ViewVC:

http://smi-protege.stanford.edu/svn/standard-extensions/trunk/src/

Code for the EditorPaneWidget is in the
edu.stanford.smi.protegex.widget.editorpane package.

Jennifer