[protege-discussion] Enable Journaling in Project Options?

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Tue Apr 15 03:58:51 PDT 2008

   Hi everyone,

   I can't find any documentation on exactly what the 'enable
journaling' option does.

   So, just a quick question to see whether there is anything I should
be aware of before I turn on the 'Enable Journaling' option in my
project? My project is stored in a MySQL database - will this have
any impact or effects? Or is it irrelevent when using a database to
store the project?

   Thanks very much for your help
Regards

- HEAD OF TECHNICAL ARCHITECTURE