[protege-discussion] Installer location error in Vista

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 17 12:19:53 PDT 2008

Hi Bill,

I'm sorry you are having problems.  I've just tried the installer on a
Vista machine here and I can't seem to reproduce this problem, although
I've seen it reported before.

1).  Are you running any anti-virus software?  If so, have you tried
temporarily shutting it down and then running the installer?

2).  If you bring up a command prompt and type java -version, what do
you see?

Jennifer