[protege-discussion] ontology construction

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 17 17:58:46 PDT 2008

Maha,

I suggest that you read the "Getting started" guides from the
Documentation section on our website:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/users.html

We also have references to some good introductory papers about ontology
development that might be helpful to you.

You can see the classes tree in the ClassesTab, which comes up as the
first tab in the protege user interface, when you create a new project.
You can click on the ":THING" class and then create a class by clicking
on the "Create class" icon.

Tania