[protege-discussion] PAL syntax

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 17 19:27:29 PDT 2008

You can find documentation of PAL syntax at

http://protege.stanford.edu/plugins/paltabs/pal-documentation/

PAL uses prefix notation, so your query should be

(findall ?customer (> (age ?customer) 25))

If you are using Protege frame, the better place to ask questions about
PAL is protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu

Samson Tu                                   email: swt at stanford.edu
Senior Research Scientist                   web: www.stanford.edu/~swt/
Center for Biomedical Informatics Research  phone: 1-650-725-3391
Stanford University                         fax: 1-650-725-7944