[protege-discussion] Protege & OntoBase

Gudo Rangu gudo.rangu at yahoo.com
Fri Apr 18 04:48:47 PDT 2008

Hi All,

I want to connect my Protege project to MySQL DB but am having problems. I have copied the .jar driver file into my Protege 3.3.1 installation directory and renamed it driver1.jar.

I did not modify the Protege.lax file but simply left it as is.

However on trying to connect using my user, password and URL jdbc:mysql://127.0.0.1/mydbname,  I get the message that 'No suitable driver'.

Can somebody please assist me.

regards.

Gudo.