[protege-discussion] Enable Journaling in Project Options

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Fri Apr 18 01:51:06 PDT 2008

Thanks very much for getting back to me, Tania.

This helps a lot. Thinking about it, from what you're saying going for
Journaling may not actually solve my problem (I really like the
Collaborative Protege stuff!) and I'd end up with another monster file
to manage!

I was not aware of the delete all change instances feature on the
Changes Tab but I will certainly check that out. Thanks for that.
Hope your testing goes well on saving the annotations to the database
- looking forward to that! I'd be more than happy to try out the JAR
once you're happy with it for a bit of further testing etc.

Thanks again for your help

Regards

Jonathan
Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd