[protege-discussion] Ontology Displaying

maha maha_isims at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 19 01:59:10 PDT 2008

hello

Thank you for the link that you gave me
(http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/users.html ),
 it was very useful and helpful to know more about building an ontology.
And now i would like to display the schema of ontology But i don't know how.
I tried with ontoviz tab but i really don't find any schema displayed.
Can you please help me to resolve this problem
Thank you in advance

i'm using protégé 3.3.1 .

Maha