[protege-discussion] Ontology Displaying

Ahmed Abdeen(Home) ahmed.elmasri at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 02:08:11 PDT 2008

Hello Maha,
I ran into a similar problem but I found out that I needed a third party
library called DOT. I am using protege version 4 so I am not really sure if
that would work for you. However, you can get info about the OWLViz for
protege 3.x here: [http://www.co-ode.org/downloads/owlviz/].
Hope that works for you.
Best,
Ahmed