[protege-discussion] Sending data from a .txt to Ontology.

kiran dasari dkiran1 at gmail.com
Sat Apr 19 20:52:25 PDT 2008

Hi Guys,

Can anyone please let me know how data from a certain text file be used
inside the ontology. I have a text file which contains 2 sensor attributes,
sensorID and sensor Measurement. These attributes should be used to make
decisions inside the ontology. I have created some rules which define the
range in which the measurement values are valid but I am not sure how I can
pass data into the ontology to check the data validity. If I am not wrong,
will the Jena API or will some reasoning tools be useful in this problem.
Will greatly appreciate your timely reply.

Kiran