[protege-discussion] ontology displaying (problem with DOT library)

MAHA maha maha_isims at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 09:21:20 PDT 2008

Hello
Thank you for the reply

Could you please send me the library DOT because i really don't find it in any website
and tell me please where i put it exactly to not find the same error.
I should say that the error is still existing when i run owlviz tab,
may be the figure that i show here can explain more my problem.

Thank you in advance .

i'm using protégé 3.3.1 .Maha.

Hello Maha,
I ran into a similar problem but I found out that I needed a third party library called DOT. I am using protege version 4 so I am not really sure if that would work for you. However, you can get info about the OWLViz for protege 3.x here: [http://www.co-ode.org/downloads/owlviz/].
Hope that works for you.
Best,
Ahmed