[protege-discussion] ontology displaying (problem with DOT library)

Ahmed Abdeen(Home) ahmed.elmasri at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 09:34:55 PDT 2008

Hi Maha,
You can install your OWLViz libraries in any directory you want as long you
can point your protege to that very location. From the OWLViz tab, go to
options and the set the path where you originally installed your DOT.exe. It
doesn't matter where you installed it, but you must make sure that you point
to the exact location. Attached is a screenshot of my DOT.exe path. Hope
that helps.
Ahmed