[protege-discussion] ontology displaying (problem with DOTlibrary)

maha maha_isims at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 20 13:54:20 PDT 2008

Hello
Thank you very much for your help , i  can finally see the schema of the ontology with owlviz tab.
Maha.

Hi Maha,
You can install your OWLViz libraries in any directory you want as long you can point your protege to that very location. From the OWLViz tab, go to options and the set the path where you originally installed your DOT.exe. It doesn't matter where you installed it, but you must make sure that you point to the exact location. Attached is a screenshot of my DOT.exe path. Hope that helps.
Ahmed