[protege-discussion] problems with Jena 2

Jimena linaresj at javeriana.edu.co
Mon Apr 21 13:52:13 PDT 2008

tHi, I´m actually using Protégé 3.3.1., since the last year I  develop my
ontology on protégé version 2.1, I decided to include more information to my
ontology related with properties, bibliography and some comments and make
this in Protégé 3.4 version beta and later in 3.3.1 (cause 3.4 didn´t work
as I wanted).
When I try to make some change or include new information and save my work
appear a box thata says:
Failed to save file null using Protege 2 Jena. Exception class
java.lang.null pointer exception.
I thougth that maybe it was because a worked in different versions so I
decide to keep version 3.3.1 remove the others version of my computer and
work with the original ontology (I deleted all cahanges) but the problem
continuos.
Someone know about this problem?? This problem began 1 month ago and I relly
have to continue working.
Thanks a lot