[protege-discussion] Problem importing an rdfs file with protege-frames editor

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 22 09:11:35 PDT 2008

The Guide is a bit out of date. The "import" feature is now accessed
from the "File/New Project..." menu. In the dialog box, there is a
"Create from Existing Sources" check box. Checkit and then select a
project type to import your files. You need to have a RDFS file that
describes the schema and a RDF file that describes the instances.

Samson