[protege-discussion] Problem importing an rdfs file with protege-frames editor

jason clark clark376 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 07:04:35 PDT 2008

Last question on Protege Axiom Lanaguage Syntax

I am trying to write a PAL syntax that will say rent a car to a person if
the customer has had a license for more than a year *AND* is older than 25
years. Here is my best shot at it but obviously it still doesn't work

Statement:

(forall ?Customer
        (= ( 'LicenseAtLeastOneYear' ?Customer)
('Response_Must_Be_Yes_To_Rent' ?Customer)))
(and  (> ( Age ?Customer) 25 ))

Range:

(defrange ?Customer :FRAME Customer)

Please help.