[protege-discussion] Sending data from a .txt to Ontology.

Csongor Nyulas csongor.nyulas at stanford.edu
Tue Apr 29 14:23:07 PDT 2008

Hi Kiran,

I am not sure this is the best solution for you, but maybe it worth a try.
If your text file is a formatted csv file, you can create an ODBC
datasource from it, and you can import the content of that datasource
with the DataMaster plugin [1] in your ontology.

If you have difficulties at any stage of the process please search the
protege-owl and protege-discussions mailing list archives[2], because I
already explained to others how to overcome some of their difficulties
with DataMaster. Naturally, reading the available documentation and the
available tips inside DataMaster will also help you to complete your task.

Best,
Csongor

[1] http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/DataMaster
[2] http://protege.stanford.edu/community/archives.html