[protege-discussion] SlotWidget

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Mon Aug 4 03:37:01 PDT 2008

I agree with Samson's suggestion. Not only will this help you right
now in seeing what you expect in the forms but I suspect that it will
also help you going forwards - it feels a bit more "correct" in that
you're bringing in Instances that could be anything.

Regards

Jonathan
Enterprise Architecture Solutions

Assess your EA maturity at: