[protege-discussion] Windows XP64 install bug

David J. States dstates at umich.edu
Mon Aug 4 11:54:12 PDT 2008

Installing Protege 3.31 on Windows XP64, everything works except that I
get "Task menu => All Program => Protege 3.31 => (empty)".  If I
navigate to c:\Program Files (x86)\Protege_3.3.1 I can launch the
application by double clicking on protege.exe and everything seems to
work.  Maybe somewhere an incorrrect assumption is being made about
c:\Program Files vs. c:\Program Files(x86)?

David

--
David J. States, M.D., Ph.D.
Professor of Human Genetics