[protege-discussion] about "OWL Viz tab" and the DOT application

fateme abdoli fatima_abdoli at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 5 02:44:09 PDT 2008

Hi
each time that I want to work with "OWL Viz tab", I see this message :
:" An error related to DOT has occurred. this error was probabely because OWL Viz could not find the DOT application. please ensure that the path to the DOT application is set properly"

I don't know what I must do? and what is the DOT application ? how can I set this application