[protege-discussion] Antwort: Protege

daniel.keijsers at biotronik.com daniel.keijsers at biotronik.com
Wed Aug 6 06:18:40 PDT 2008

Hello!

here Collection<Cls> clses = kb.getClses(); comes in handy.

you can get the name of the classes by using cls.getName(); and then build
a list of class name strings on your own

Kind regards,

i. A. Daniel Keijsers
Therapy Manager

--
BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1
Mail: daniel.keijsers at biotronik.com

"Deepak Bapat" <deepak.bapat at gmail.com>
Gesendet von: protege-discussion-bounces at lists.stanford.edu
06.08.2008 15:02
Bitte antworten an
User support for Core Protege and the Protege-Frames editor
<protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu>

An
protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Kopie

Thema
[protege-discussion] Protege

If I am creating a plugin and I want to read the classes that are located
in the project, how would I do this?
Is there a function that returns a list or array of the string names?

Deepak

--
Cornell University '11
Computer Science

Instructions for unsubscribing:

www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementaerin:
BIOTRONIK Mess- und Therapiegeraete GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 2918
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Max Schaldach, Christoph Boehmer, Dr. Werner Braun,
Dr. Lothar Krings

This email and the information it contains including attachments are
confidential and meant
only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you
are not addressed, but in the possession of this email, please notify the
sender immediately.