[protege-discussion] PAL ValidationErrorImpl errors when using API but not GUI

Samson Tu swt at stanford.edu
Wed Aug 6 09:42:21 PDT 2008

Open your pal.jar file with Winzip and verify that the manifest.mf file
has entries like:

Name: edu/stanford/smi/protegex/pal/predicates/LessThanP.class
PAL-Predicate: True

Make sure that your are using the same jar files and jvm
programmatically as Protege GUI.

I am not aware of any change made to PAL in recent years.

Samson