[protege-discussion] OWL DB Project and Prompt Exception

hans melodic at gmx.de
Thu Aug 7 07:47:16 PDT 2008

Hello,
my problem:
when i try to load a local project file into my collaborate OWL DB
(client-server environment) project with the PromptTab to compare with my
current project, i get an "not absolute URI exception".
on the other hand, if i open my OWL DB project not in a client-server
environment i can load the local project via PromptTab and compare these two
versions.
I think there is a problem when using promptTab in multi-user protege with a db
project???

greetz