[protege-discussion] class editor

Carmen Martinez carmenmtezcruz at yahoo.es
Thu Aug 14 08:47:18 PDT 2008

Hello,

I am trying to find a method in the API which allows me
to show the window with the properties of a class (this is the common
class editor) but all the information I get is for showing the class
tree hierarchy in my plugin using the SelectClassPanel. But I don't
want this!.

So my question is if there is any function or
method in the API that given the name of the class (obtained in a
actionPerformed method)  can open the class editor window (Dialog) associated with this
class. What I am looking for is doing the same action that happens when
you double-click an element in the class hierarchy, but I want to use
my own list of elements instead of that hierarchy.

Can anyone help me?  I need to, because I am unable to find the code in the documentation or even know if it is possible.

I am also interested in openning the Instance
 editor and the Properties/Slots
editor in the same way as the class editor. So if you can answer me
about how to do that too, I would be very grateful.

Thank you in advance,

Carmen Mtez.

Correo Yahoo!
Regístrate ya - http://correo.yahoo.es