[protege-discussion] Re presenting instances containing instances in Jambalaya

Naji MaestroNaj at gmail.com
Wed Aug 20 16:53:03 PDT 2008

Greetings,
   I have a class called Geographic_Areas with the following instances:
   America
     North_America
     Central_America
     South_America

The class (Geographic_Areas) has a slot called Contains of type instance.
Thus the instance America is related to North_America, Central_America and
South_America with the contains relationship.

Question:
   I would like to use Jambalaya to represent this relationship by having a
box labeled 'America' that holds within its boundaries three boxes one for
each of North_America, Central_America and South_America.

Thanks,

Naji.