[protege-discussion] user access for projects in protege server

Joachim Kleb joachim.kleb at googlemail.com
Mon Dec 1 08:28:45 PST 2008

Hi all,

my question is about the use of the access right management via the
meta-ontology.

The meta-project allows for the creation of different groups and the
group-dependent access rights.

Using the default meta-project, I deleted the group world, created two new
groups with different members and added one of the groups to the wine
ontology.

I found out that an user can access this project although he is not a member
of the group who are allowed to access that project. Even
worse it is that I can delete classes/instances... with this user.

I'm glad for any hints, links and direct answers.

Thx in advance,
Joachim