[protege-discussion] [POSSIBLE VIRUS:###] Re: user access for projects in protege server

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Tue Dec 2 10:22:04 PST 2008

On the point about using a recent Protege version, could you give me
an idea of when 3.4 might become a GA rather than a Beta release?
I, for one, am using 3.3.1 because 3.4 is still labelled as Beta and
want the most stable platform for my application.

Thanks
Regards

Jonathan
Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd