[protege-discussion] WebProtege Questions

Manolis Platakis platakis at di.uoa.gr
Fri Dec 5 06:40:42 PST 2008

Hello,

Congratulations on your release of WebProtege and your excellent general
work! I proceeded with installing WebProtege and have a couple of
questions.

After loading a fairly large ontology I noticed that instances of a
certain concept appeared as instances of various concepts in the
individuals tab. For me to elaborate, imagine concepts C1, C2, C3.
Instances of C1 were occasionally shown as instances of C2 or C3 rather
than C1. Sometimes, the correct visualization occurred but it was pretty
random actually and I cannot deterministically reproduce a specific
aspect of the issue. Do you have any thoughts on what the cause of this
problem might be?

I would also like to know if other forms of editing besides class
creation, class deletion and notes are supported directly from
WebProtege (i.e. without the use of Collaborative Protege).

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Manolis Platakis
--
Manolis Platakis, Postgraduate Student & Research Associate
Department of Informatics and Telecommunications