[protege-discussion] WebProtege will not work properly!

Jose Cruz-Toledo jctoledo at connect.carleton.ca
Fri Dec 12 08:20:16 PST 2008

Hi all!

I have successfully followed the WebProtege Administrator's Guide found at
http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/WebProtegeAdminGuide. After completing
this guide I am able to see my webprotege welcome screen, I can login with my
specified username and password. However, the problem that I'm facing is that I
cannot open any of the ontologies.

Where should the ontologies be? In the root of where my Protege server is
runing... namely: /<pathToProtege>/examples/ ? or in the root of my webprotege?
/<pathToTomcat>/webapps/webprotege/ ???

Thanks in advance!!!

Jose