[protege-discussion] Protégé 3.3.1 is the current "release" version and 3.4 beta is slated for release in December of 2008?

Jennifer Vendetti vendetti at stanford.edu
Tue Dec 16 11:17:56 PST 2008

Hello Dan,

As of now, it doesn't look like we are going to make the December
release date that we had hoped to.  Stanford will be closed for two
weeks at the end of this month.  We plan to do the 3.4 release in
January now.  We are currently recommending that folks use the 3.4 beta
release as it has many bug fixes and enhancements not present in our
last release (3.3.1).

Jennifer