[protege-discussion] subclassing standard-extensions classes

daniel.keijsers at biotronik.com daniel.keijsers at biotronik.com
Mon Feb 4 09:14:52 PST 2008

Hi,

for our protege plugin I subclassed InstanceTableWidget to build a
SortableInstanceTableWidget.
When protege loads it prints out the following warning:

WARNING: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: edu/stanford/smi/protege
cetable/InstanceTableWidget -- PluginUtilities.isLoadableClass()

It seems like the problem is that our plugin gets loaded by protege before
the standard extensions thus the class InstanceTableWidget  can not be
found.

Is there a way to change the load-order of the plugins or any other
suggestion how to solve this problem?

Mit freundlichen Grüßen
Kind regards,

i. A. Daniel Keijsers
Therapy Manager

--
BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1
Mail: daniel.keijsers at biotronik.com

http://www.biotronik.com

BIOTRONIK GmbH & Co. KG
Woermannkehre 1, 12359 Berlin, Germany
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRA 6501

Vertreten durch ihre Komplementaerin:
BIOTRONIK Mess- und Therapiegeraete GmbH
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Berlin, Registergericht: Berlin HRB 2918
Geschaeftsfuehrer: Dr. Max Schaldach, Christoph Boehmer, Dr. Werner Braun, Dr. Lothar Krings

This email and the information it contains including attachments are confidential and meant
only for use by the intended recipient(s); disclosure or copying is strictly prohibited. If you are
not addressed, but in the possession of this email, please notify the sender immediately.