[protege-discussion] Identifying Coments and common properties

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 5 12:42:07 PST 2008

What error do you get in the client console, after you get the popup
with "Unable to connect to server?"

If you are behind a firewall, then there is one more setting that you
have to do that is described here:

http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/index.php/Protege_Client-Server_Tutorial#Working_with_Firewalls

On the server console, did you see a line, after the server initialized
saying: "INFO: Protege server ready to accept connections..."?

To be able to help further, please send us the texts in the server and
client console.

Thanks,
Tania