[protege-discussion] Oracle DB project user privileges?

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 5 14:22:42 PST 2008

How are things going with using Oracle?  I don't know of any
particular problems with running Oracle.  The comment you found was
written some time ago by Ray but I don't remember having to do
anything with privileges.  There was an issue with Oracle and a
limitation of how long the value field can be but this was fixed
relatively recently.

-Timothy