[protege-discussion] Bug in OntoViz

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 5 16:20:28 PST 2008

A.C.,

I did the change that you suggested, but it still does not seem to work
well if you have non-ASCII characters in the label of a node. It seems
to work fine for other things than labels.

Even though the dot-input is generated as UTF-8, the dot file is
generated by the "dot" command. I don't know how to specify to the dot
command that the character set should be UTF-8.

The fix that I have done will be available in the next beta release. If
you find out more about how to fix the UTF-8 issue, I am happy to
integrate it into the ontoviz code.

Tania