[protege-discussion] subclassing standard-extensions classes

Tania Tudorache tudorache at stanford.edu
Tue Feb 5 17:07:32 PST 2008

You need to specify that your plugin is dependent on the
standard-extensions plugin. This is done by editing the
plugin.properties file from your plugin folder.

See more information here:

http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/pdk/plugins/plugin_support_21.html

in the "Dependencies on other plugins" section.

Tania