[protege-discussion] Oracle DB project user privileges?

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Wed Feb 6 03:04:11 PST 2008

I forgot to ask, Timothy - any thoughts on my SQL Server 2005 problem - see
below*?
We're seeing more and more of that at our clients and would really like to
be in a position to support it.
In the meantime, I'm using Oracle as a fallback as that particular client
has both.

Thanks very much for your help

Regards

Jonathan

*Failed to create index for 'short_value' column because the index key
exceeds the 900 byte limit. MS have posted a work-around 'solution' for
indexing nvarchar columns.

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd

  _____