[protege-discussion] protegewiki

protege at ontospace.net protege at ontospace.net
Thu Feb 7 08:14:55 PST 2008

Hi,

I am sorry if this is the wrong place to ask about protegewiki, but I did not find any other address. I have added a new version of OntoBase plug-in to protegewiki more than a week ago, but only the original version is shown. Other changes I made at the same time are shown, so it looks like only versions are not added. Who maintains protegewiki.stanford.edu ?

Thanks