[protege-discussion] Oracle DB project user privileges?

Timothy Redmond tredmond at stanford.edu
Thu Feb 7 16:04:30 PST 2008

The SQL Server is one of the databases that we generally support.  At
the moment  it is not being included in the nightly junits because
there is some problem.  I am not sure why this is turning up now but
it will probably not be too hard to fix.  The RobustConnection class
has several places where the configuration of the database can be
customized to accommodate a variety of differences with the behavior
of the different databases.  We will probably look into this  sometime
in March.

-Timothy