[protege-discussion] Oracle DB project user privileges?

Jonathan Carter jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com
Fri Feb 8 05:13:16 PST 2008

I agree that the fix will not be too hard.
I think the reason that it's cropped up is that with the later version - SQL
Server 2005 - Microsoft have increased the amount of bytes that are
allocated to a max-string length, in that you get an nvarchar(400) which
also accounting for their Unicode support boils down, I believe, to 800
bytes. While this is a good thing for most people, they have NOT increased
the limit on the index key lengths. I think it's Microsoft that's caused the
problem rather than a bug appearing in Protégé as such.

At least they documented a work-around 'fix'

If I can be help with this, please let me know

Jonathan

Enterprise Architecture Solutions Ltd
Mobile: +44 (0) 7904 198295
Email: jonathan.carter at e-asolutions.com