[protege-discussion] help: cannot open rdfs file

zpf7879 at sina.com zpf7879 at sina.com
Fri Feb 8 20:51:10 PST 2008

unsubscribe.

----- Original Message -----
From:christhea tim de jesus
To:protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu
Subject:[protege-discussion] help: cannot open rdfs file
Date:07-05-11 09:45:33

hey all, newbie here.

i have an rdfs file that i want to open using  protege 3.3. i have the rdfs file saved to disk, but all i get are errors once i try to include it in a project, saying that the file format is bad. this rdfs file is some file i downloaded from a website. i do not have an rdf file.

im not sure on what to do really because the help files ive found don't exactly answer any of my questions. im lost, can i have a little help? bottomline is i want to be able to view the rdfs file but don't know how... im hoping someone can help me, show me a website, or direct me to the right person to talk to/email.

thanks a frooglepoopillion,
tim dJ
cebu, philippines

Check out new cars at Yahoo! Autos. _______________________________________________ protege-discussion mailing list protege-discussion at lists.stanford.edu https://mailman.stanford.edu/mailman/listinfo/protege-discussion Instructions for unsubscribing: http://protege.stanford.edu/doc/faq.html#01a.03

每天一晒每天一个幸运儿,你的梦想KFC来买单( http://d1.sina.com.cn/sina/limeng3/mail_zhuiyu/2008/mail_zhuiyu_20080205.html )