[protege-discussion] Urgent! sesame export files not accepted by protege

yoooliah walter_j at informatik.haw-hamburg.de
Sat Feb 9 02:44:16 PST 2008

Hello everybody!
I've searched the forum unsuccessfully.
I've created an ontology with protege in owl full. The ontology is stored in
sesame and new instances can be added via web browser.
But the exported files from sesame (rdf for example) can't be imported into
protege again. If I try to open the rdf file directly, Load Project Errors
occur.
If I try to create a new project from existing sources, only owl files and
no rdf seem to be accepted and Load Project Errors occur again.
I thought about using the RDF(s) DB-Plugin, but it seems that it just allows
to make changes from sesame in protege and not vice versa. Is that right?

It is existential to be able to modify the ontology without loosing the
instances created via web browser.
I urgently need a solution for this problem, any hints are welcome!

Julia