[protege-discussion] Please help me

Khadija Tahera bely1228 at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 19:42:40 PST 2008

Dear all

I was try to develop a simple tab plugin as suggested in documentation in
protege website. I am using protege 3.3 and for Netbean 5 IDE as the java
developer.

I took the source code from website and trying to follow the instruction as
stated in website. When I compile the code form netbean it starts the
protege but I cann't see the FrameCounter tan in the list.

I am very new here but I am trying to do my Msc project in protege so I need
to now this very badly.

Could you please help me. If I couldn't expain my problem exactl please let
me.

Thanking you

Khadija