[protege-discussion] sparql panel

Jun Du jun0461 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 11 02:34:09 PST 2008

Hello everyone,

I have a little question about the SPARQL panel in Protege. I have just built a simple kb with the following structure
----B(some instances)
where the "A" is a superclass of "B" and  "B"  is initiated with some instances and what I'd like to do is to retrieve all the instances of A through SPARQL query, but in the SPARQL query panel the query is always returned with "no matches". Have also tried to use reasoner   firstly to compute inferred types, but still no results. My question is: can I query the inferred individuals under Protege?
Thanks a lot for your help.

Best Rgds,
Jun